Pokemon Black Night

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pokemon role play for all the game versions in existence

The start of my Journey

Jayden Ketchum
    Jayden Ketchum

The start of my Journey Empty The start of my Journey

Post by Jayden Ketchum Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:26 pm

"My name is Jayden Ketchum and I am Ash Ketchum's little brother. I am now leaving Kanto, by boat to head to Hoenn, so I can find Ash. I am heading to Littleroot Town to get my first Pokemon." After a four day trip, Jayden has finally arrived at Hoenn. He is now on his way to Littleroot Town to see Prof. Birch. "As I walk into the Pokemon Lab I hear a voice." "Hello, how can I help you?" "Hello, are you Prof. Birch?" "No, I am his Assistant." "Oh, do you know Ash Ketchum? "Yes, I do!" "Do you know where I can find him? I am Jayden Ketchum and yes I am his little brother." "Well... lets see... oh yes, the last time I heard from him, he was in Lilycove City!" "Well... then I'll be on my way as soon as I see Prof. Birch, so I can receive my first Pokemon." "Don't you think finding Ash would be much easier if you had a map?" "Oh, yes, it would help. Do you know where I can get one?" "You can have one of mine!" "Oh, Thank you!"

Just then Prof. Birch walks in. "Hello, Prof. Birch. This is Jayden and he is looking for his brother, Ash!" "Hello, Prof. Birch. I am here to get my first Pokemon!" "Yes, I see, go and pick one from these three PokeBalls." "I already know which one I want. I'll take Torchic!" Jayden lets Torchic out of his Pokeball and sees that it appears to be a chick like Pokemon. "You will also need this PokeDex, so you can receive data on Pokemon that you may see. It will also show information on Pokemon that you catch!" "Thank you! I can now go and find Ash!" Jayden then starts to heading for the door, so he can go train Torchic, when the assistant stops him. "Here, Jayden, I think these Pokeballs would help aswell." Jayden receives five PokeBalls, from the assistant, to aid him on his journey. "Indeed, they would, thank you." Jayden then heads to Route 101.

Sc: 36
    Left thread

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:35 am