Pokemon Black Night

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pokemon role play for all the game versions in existence

Route 101, Sasori's training

Sasori
    Sasori
    Admin

Character sheet
    Role Play Rank: Pokemon Trainer

Route 101, Sasori's training Empty Route 101, Sasori's training

Post by Sasori Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:41 am

Once out on the route he set down Mudkip and stepped back a little. "Ok Mudkip let's do some training, we must get to Lilycove soon." Sasori then looked out into the field and held onto an empty pokeball. He wanted to capture another pokemon so this way he could become a better trainer. This fact of training and capturing pokemon only pushed Sasori to improve himself as well as his own pokemon. "Get ready Mudkip, something is bound to come." A pokemon then came out of the and it was a bug type Wurmple. This pokemon wasn't one of the strongest out there and he knew that for a fact but with training it could become stronger. It was the type of pokemon that Sasori needed in his team. "Alright Mudkip time for us to get another team mate! Use Tackle on Wurmple now!"

With that Mudkip charged in at the Wurmple with all of its strength and speed. Upon impact the Wurmple rolled back into a tree as Mudkip stood strong. It wasn't long before the Wurmple got back up and fired back with a tackle attack itself. "Oh crap, Mudkip counter attack with your own tackle!" Mudkip charged at the Wurmple once again with all his strength and speed. The two collided with Wurmple falling to the ground defeated in the end of it all. Sasori threw the pokeball at the Wurmple before it could get back up and it went inside the pokeball. The ball shook three times back and forth from right to left before it stopped. Right after it finished shaking Sasori picked it up and placed it on his belt. "Good job Mudkip, now let's train some more then move on."

sc 20
    Mudkip weekly count: 20/250sc
    Wurmple captured and added to party.
    Wurmple is Level 3
    Sasori
    Sasori
    Admin

Character sheet

Route 101, Sasori's training Empty Re: Route 101, Sasori's training

Post by Sasori Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:12 pm

After Sasori along with his Mudkip caught a Wurmple, they set out onto route 101 even further to find a way for them to train even more. Coming from an artistic background Sasori wanted some art to be present during his battles. It was time to teach Mudkip the art of battle so he could show the world his art. However since Mudkip only had one attacking type of attack it would be near impossible. He looked over and saw another bug type pokemon that he really didn't want at this time and decided to train. By putting Mudkip against that bug type it would be perfect training. "Mudkip, attack that pokemon over there with your tackle attack." Mudkip jumped back then charged in at full speed and impacted on the pokemon with little effort. This drew the training short as the pokemon then fainted right after. "These pokemon here are too weak to really train on. Let's move to the next town Mudkip."

As Sasori began to walk away to the path Mudkip hopped up on his shoulder and laid there for until they got to the next town. Sasori pulled out a map and he looked to see the next town was called Oldale Town. A small market town close to Littleroot Town, this wasn't his home area but he had to learn to navigate it eventually. This Region known as the Hoenn Region is his home and shall always be that way. Even if Team Magma manages to destroy it, he shall find a way to remain here. Out of no where Sasori stopped and looked over to his left and saw a member of Team Magma. This wasn't good but he had to stop that man. He then got down on the ground and got into the bushes and listened to him talking on a phone. "Right boss, i am near Littleroot right now. I shall get us that fire type Torchic right away." Sasori perked up and stepped out of the bushes and faced the man.

The man looked at Sasori for a quick minute then went back to his phone call to his boss who was giving him a mission of sorts. "Hey boss, I'll have to call you back in a minute. Some brat stepped into my path." He then hung up and placed the phone into his pocket. Sasori wasn't one to waste time or keep others waiting no matter who they were. "So i heard you want a Torchic from the Professor, i got bad news for you. Me and my Mudkip will stop you here!" With that being said Mudkip hopped off Sasori's shoulder and stood ready. The Magma member stood there and laughed at Sasori. "If you think you can stop me then you must be joking, i shall humor you though. Go Geodude!" The Geodude came out of the pokeball ready for a fight. Sasori prepared for this battle as a first step to his plans, demolition of all Team Magma out of existance.

sc 30
    Mudkip weekly count: 50/250sc
    Wurmple in pokeball= no sc
    Sasori
    Sasori
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Sasori Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:25 am

Sasori watched as the Geodude hovered above the ground waiting for an attack from Mudkip but they were being smart. "Mudkip, wait for his first move then use it against him. No matter what don't let your guard down." Mudkip got into a battle stance as Geodude prepared to attack as well. "Throw me off guard? You must be full of yourself kid. Geodude, Tackle now!" Sasori then closed his eyes with a smile on his face as he then looked at Mudkip. Giving Mudkip a nod he then looked up at the Magma team member with a smile. "I wouldn't get too cocky if I were you. Now Mudkip, show him your power!" Mudkip then jumped back as the Geodude then slammed into the ground. Landing on its feet Mudkip then charged in at Geodude with all of its strength. This battle was starting to get underway as Sasori's Mudkip went to take down their first Team Magma member.

sc 10
    Mudkip 10/250sc
    Sasori
    Sasori
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Sasori Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:55 pm

Mudkip ran back towards Sasori as he stood there ready for another command. The Magma's Geodude got back up after Mudkip slammed it into the ground ready to take on one more attack. "You are not bad for a kid. However I will not allow you to stand up in our way any more! We will steal the fire pokemon Torchic from the Professor and take leadership of this world!" Looking at the person in front of him Kirito could only stand there in disgust for the man. He could not stand the Team Magma and its little army. It was because of them his parents were out of the job and had to take mediocre jobs in Lilycove City. Sasori wanted to team up with Team Aqua and take these people down even if he wasn't an official member.

"You Team Magma have a enemy, and that person is standing here in front of you. I will find you all and your little hideouts and destroy them all! Prepare to fall here! Mudkip use mud slap!" Watching his Mudkip take on the command with no hesitation the Team Magma guy stood there and prepared to give a command to the Geodude. "As if we have anything to worry about with a snot nosed brat like you! Geodude use defense curl!" Geodude quickly got into a defensive pose making its defense go up but it did not stop Mudkip's mud slap from impacting against the Geodude. After the smoke cleared Geodude was laying on the ground unable to battle on. Kirito stepped forward a little waiting to see what the grunt was going to do. "No way this is not done! I can still battle on! Return Geodude!" The grunt quickly returned Geodude to his pokeball and threw another on the ground and a Poochyena appeared out of it. Kirito could only stand there looking at the guy with a look of basically, give up now or I will end you.

Sasori contemplated on calling out Wurmple for a little bit to try and train it against this Poochyena but changed his mind and stuck with Mudkip. "Now then I shall end this here! Poochyena use your tackle attack!" Sasori wasted no time telling Mudkip to use tackle as well countering the Poochyena in the middle then quickly countered with Mud slap against the Poochyena. "I shall not waste anymore of my time on this little battle, Mudkip end this with tackle!" Mudkip charged at the Poochyena and hit it hard sending it flying back and landing in a defeated state unable to battle. He then had Mudkip use Mud slap on the grunt before him sending him flying far away up into the sky. Leaving mudkip out, Sasori then began to walk towards the next town as he needed to heal up Mudkip before any further training.

wc 502
    Mudkip 502
    Wurmple 0
    Sasori
    Sasori
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Sasori Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:21 am

(Mudkip's half)

With Mudkip at his side Sasori looked down at his partner with a smile on his face as he knew that he could achieve his goals now. Other than his goals he felt a strong connection with his Mudkip that reached beyond his agenda. With just getting Mudkip he felt a deep connection to him almost like they could almost accomplish anything if they worked together. The next town was very near and Sasori had to be ready to send Mudkip in for his treatment from the damage he received from his last battle. It was time to let Mudkip rest so Sasori pulled out its pokeball. "Return to your pokeball and get some rest Mudkip.After you get some rest and recover from your damage that you got. You earned the rest buddy." Returning the Mudkip to his pokeball Sasori then looked on his belt where he saw the pokeball that had his Wurmple in it. Knowing that this pokemon might not be the strongest of his team but he could become strong enough if trained well. Lifting the pokeball off his belt he then let out Wurmple to give it a look over.

(Wurmple's half)

Appearing out of its pokeball, Wurmple just looked around for a moment since it was its first time out of the pokeball. Sasori just got down on his knees and looked at his Wurmple waiting to see how it would react to him. This was their very first time interacting with each other since they first saw each other on the route before the battle. "Hello there Wurmple. I hope we can form a good partnership from this point on." Wurmple just looked at Sasori with a confused look on his face for a moment then got a happy expression. Sasori then held his arm out to the Wurmple as it then climbed up his arm to his shoulder where it sat with the most happiest expression on its face. Using his index finger he scratched Wurmple under the chin making it look happy and want to dance around. With this pokemon at his side Sasori was ready to train it along side Mudkip to finally make his way over to Lilycove City to make a plan with his parents. However he needed new pokemon to join the team since a Wurmple and Mudkip were not going to be enough to finish this job. Continuing to walk forward toward Oldale Town, Sasori prepared to find his way to the Pokemon center to get Mudkip looked over and get Wurmple a physical to make sure it was in peak form for its full training.

wc 446
    Mudkip: 701 (3 Levels)
    Wurmple: 247 (1 Level)

left thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:09 am