Pokemon Black Night

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pokemon role play for all the game versions in existence

The start of a new heated life

LeWildOpal
    LeWildOpal

Character sheet
    Role Play Rank: pokemon trainer

The start of a new heated life Empty The start of a new heated life

Post by LeWildOpal Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:20 pm

It was yet another cold windy day in New Bark Town as Anna opened her eyes up, the book she was reading last night still lay on her chest. She forced herself up and stretched and rubbed her eyes before putting her glasses on which lay on the night stand next to her. As she opened up the window to let some light in she had a feeling something would be different today. She didn't really like this feeling, change scared her. She sighed and put on her sweater along with her skirt and knee high boots. She paused and looked at her red scarf smiling softly at it before wrapping it around her neck. She ran her fingers through her short hair fixing it a bit before going down stairs to greet her mother. As she walked down stairs she was greeted by her mothers Noctowl which she took the time to pet gently and talk to for a little while. Anna grew up around her mothers pokemon which made her love them as if she trained them herself. Noctowl was her favorite though because he was so understanding of her feelings. He hooted softly as she pet him and she smiled but was soon called down by her mother and also heard another voice.

Down stairs she found her mother along with professor elm sitting at the table across from her looking rather worried. "There you are dear come here we need your help." Anna looked down in her shy way fixed her glasses and came over. "Honey this is professor elm and he needs your help with a pokemon." Anna looked at her mother a little surprised "Why me mom your the pokemon trainer of the family you must be better at this then me.." She simply smiled "This requires a gentler touch then me dear besides i have to take care of my own pokemon you know that now go with the professor he will tell you on the way." Anna looked nervously at the professor and followed her mothers instructions obediently.

Anna followed behind professor elm as he told her the situation and she kept quite most of the way only nodding shyly when needed. He told her about a pokemon that no trainer would take because of its mean temperament so he came to her mother for advice. Her mother had always wanted her to become strong and get over her fears and this was her trying yet again to get her out of the house. When they got to the lab professor elm picked up a pokeball off the table. His last pokeball for the starting trainers, she wondered what pokemon was left behind. Normally it was chikorita that was normally left behind but not this time, this time it was a cyndaquil. The little pokemon immediately flared up its back and started spitting fire. It was defiantly hot headed for a cyndaquil which were normally shy. Professor elm stood back to let Anna give a try at calming the baby pokemon.

Gently Anna came closer to the pokemon and keeled down talking softly to the pokemon her purple eyes meeting the closed eyes of the pokemon. Slowly the cyndaquil stopped spitting fire and flaring up and came a little closer sniffing her hand. Her calmness had come though to the cyndaquil and soon enough the cyndiquil curled up near her as she gently pet it and talked to it. Elm came up behind her and set the pokemons pokeball in her hand and she looked up then looked back at the cyndaquil. She nodded in understanding and put its pokeball on her belt picked up the cyndaquil and went to tell her mother the news.

"Finally my baby girl is going out to become a trainer..oh honey I'm so proud of you I knew you could do it." "Yes.. me and Haruto will do our best mom." Anna looked back to find Haruto sniffing about the house and pausing to growl a bit at the noctowl. He defiantly needed some training and she would start as soon as she could.

Sc:31
    LeWildOpal
    LeWildOpal

Character sheet
    Role Play Rank: pokemon trainer

The start of a new heated life Empty Re: The start of a new heated life

Post by LeWildOpal Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:41 pm

"Ok honey I think that's everything if theres anything else you need I'm sure you can buy it with the battle money you win on your way." Her mother handed her her backpack whitch she tossed onto her back and nodded. "Are you going to keep haruto out of his pokeball?" She nodded again and looked down at the cyndaquil who was standing next to her feet. she walked up to the front door and let out a sigh getting rid of her tension before stepping out into a new world. Haruto was still slow because he was young so she picked him up to carry him in her arms, e kept her chest warm. She waved one last goodbye to her mother before starting off toward the next town.

Sc:5
    ooc: leaving thread